These days it is not just about driving traffic to your site. It is about converting traffic. This interview with Neil Patel is all about his company, Kiss Metrics, and how using their products you can not only drive traffic to your site, but learn how to convert them. Neil has started a few companies, writes a blog about entrepreneurship, and is an all around good guy. I hope you enjoy this interview.
Posts Tagged ‘conversion’
We use Dropbox. Don’t you? It seems that everyone (in the tech world) has adopted dropbox lately. But why? The slideshow below is a great presentation given by the Co-Founder of Dropbox, Drew Houston, that explains what worked, what didn’t work and how they grew to over 4m users in 15 months.
Here are a few key takeaways from the presentation below as well as a personal thought.
- Not launching = painful but not learning = fatal.
- Google AdWords cost $233-$388 per acquisition for a $99 product. Fail
- Give users better tools to spread the love.
- Referral program with 2-sided incentive increased signups by 60%.
- Invest in analytics.
- Grew from 100,000 users to over 4 million in 15 months.
- Learn early, learn often.
- Best practices aren’t always best. Know how your product fits into your user’s life.