We continue to get great coverage and support from all directions and I wanted to share a few recent items with you all. We highlighted some of these in our recent email update as well.
We continue to expand our private beta at a pace that ensures an amazing product experience. If you are still waiting (and thousands of you are) please be patient. We haven’t forgotten about you and are amazed about the huge interest every day.
If you haven’t taken our survey, please do- tinyurl.com/gist-survey. Your answers help us learn a little more about you and prioritize requests for beta use. For those that have given us their thoughts, thank you!
Robert Scoble stopped by the office again last week. We appreciate him being such a great supporter of ours and here’s the video he shot during his visit:
We’ve also been very fortunate to have some great user reviews & blog posts about Gist. Yes, we’ve asked you to do this and really appreciate everyone who has taken the time to tell us what they think of Gist both via blogging as well as the great emails and feedback comments. Keep it up!
- Jesse Felder – My Favorite Tech Things
- Venkat Balasubramani – Gist: A First Look at Another Way to Manage Your Inbox
- Pete Warden – Who Are The Email Innovators?
- George Dearing (podcast) – Your Inbox Meets the Web
- Josh Spear – Gist
Here’s more great press on Gist:
- FastCompany Magazine: Six Tools to Help Tackle Overflowing Email
- CNET/Webware: Gist hopes to solve your e-mail overload woes
- Mashable: Gist is a Power Networker’s Fantasy Service
And here’s how to connect with us and other great Gist users: